It’s About Time
Energy of the Day
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Numerology: 4+2+8+2+0+1+5 equals 22; meaning “Greatness”
Astrology – “The Day of Steadfastness” – 9 degrees Taurus
Tarot Card – the 1st card of “The Magician”; intellect, communication, information, magic
13 Moon Calender – 10 Planetary Moon
Color: Pink and green
Chakra: 4th Heart
Minerals: Rose Quartz, Fluorite, Green Tourmaline, Jade
Energy Quality: Love, Peace, Compassion, Gratitude
Spirit Guides: Quan Yin, Paul the Venetian, Chamuel, Brigit, Mars
Mayan Day Count –
Kin 238: 4 Etznab; Conflict or Peace, Endurance, Healing
Body : Teeth, Tongue, Nails
Power Animals: Swordfish, Toucan
4= Structure; practical, down to earth, develop solid foundations
Daily Inspiration: The Symptoms of Inner Peace by Jeff Rockwell
1. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experiences.
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
3. A loss of interest in judging self.
4. A loss of interest in judging others.
5. A loss of interest in conflict.
6. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
7. A loss of ability to worry (this is a very serious symptom).
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart.
11. Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as an uncontrollable urge to extend it.
12. An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than to make things happen.
If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced as to not be treatable.
With Love, Mary
Energy of the Day April 28, 2015